As with DPA's legendary 4011 series, the 4015-TL delivers supreme accuracy, definition & resolution for the most natural sounding recordings. It features a richer bass response than the 4011 and is therefore ideal for both close-up work as well as diffuse field tasks.
The DPA 4015-TL is phantom powered (P48), transformerless and can handle 158dB SPL peak before clipping occurs.
Recording vocals, supporting sections of an orchestra, miking a conference panel, a percussion set-up or a grand piano are just a few of the applications where the 4015-TL will effortlessly provide superb results.
- Directional characteristics: Wide Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: 19 mm (0.75 in) pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: On-axis: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa unloaded (at 1 kHz)
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 19 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 25 dB (correct with the attenuator in 0 dB or -20 dB setting)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 75 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5% up to 110 dB SPL peak, <1% up to 116 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 158 dB SPL (attenuator set to either 0 dB or -20 dB)
- Switchable attenuator: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft)
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom power
- Current consumption: 2.60 mA
- Weight: 165 g (5.8 oz)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75)
- Microphone length: 175 mm (6.9 in)
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55°C (14 to 131°F)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.