Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A MkII
The Latest Incarnation Of The Classic BM6A
» View entire Dynaudio Professional range
The Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A MkII is a 2-way active nearfield monitor with 6.9” woofer & 1.1” soft dome tweeter.
The BM6A MkII delivers distinctive Dynaudio clarity and accuracy, exposing every audible detail for the critical and demanding engineer. Onboard LF/MF/HF placement filters, as well as subwoofer high-pass filters allow the monitor to easily adapt to any environment.
Download Full Brochure
- Integrated positioning filters (LF/MF/HF shelving/notch)
- 60/80Hz high-pass filter for subwoofer adaptation
- Balanced analog XLR input
- 50W/100W tweeter/woofer amplifier
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Clip indicator LED
- Slow attack optical HF protection
- Thermal amplifier protection
- System: 2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair(IEC Long Term): 119 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1(IEC Long Term): 120 dB peak
- Input level for 85 dBSPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -14dBu RMS @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +12dBu Peak @ 0dB setting
- Power consumption: Idle: 15 W / Max: 130 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 100 W
- Resonance Frequency: 37 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 11.7 litres
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm/1.1” soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4mm die-cast alu front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 175 mm/7”, 1-piece molded poly-prop cone, 75mm/3” pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 10.5 kg / 23.12 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 203 x 335 x 327 mm / 8” x 13.2” x 12.9”
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.