The Dynaudio BM9S will complement both stereo & multi-channel monitoring equally well and when daisy chaining of subwoofers is needed, it sports a low level LFE input/output.
For significant control and enhancement of the general performance, the BM9S is a closed cabinet type. This creates an internal pressure by which the woofer gains a considerable amount of precision when it comes to the reproduction of low frequency signals. This precision is easily audible and it augments the feeling of reality that the listener experiences.
The BM9S is ideal for many demanding production environments including:
- Post Production
- Music Recording and Mixing
- Film Editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and Mastering
- Multi-Channel Production (Audio or Audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
- OB vans
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) - 29 Hz - 250 Hz
- Low Frequency Limit* - 29 Hz
- High Frequency Limit* - 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Amplifier Power - 200 W @ 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies - HP Sat: Flat/60Hz/80Hz, LP: 50-150Hz
- Crossover Slope - 2nd order Butterworth
- Crossover Bypass - Yes (Flat)
- Phase adjustment - 0° / 180°
- Inputs - Balanced/XLR
- Input Sensitivity for Full Output* - 75mV - 5V
- Maximum Input - 10Vrms
- Input Impedance - 20 k (+ branch) 10k (- branch)
- Output - Balanced/XLR
- Master / Slave Link - Yes
- Drive Unit - 10" (24 cm), long throw
- Magnetic Shielding - Yes
- Internal Cabinet Volume - 15.9 litres
- Bass Principle - Closed
- Power Consumption Max. - 325 W
- Power Consumption Standby - 16 W
- Mains Voltage** - 100-120V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight (net) - 10 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 294 x 289 x 318 mm / 11.6" x 11.4" x 12.5"
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.