The Blue Microphones REACTOR fuses an innovative pattern selection method with a swiveling capsule head for perfect positioning and features Blue's premium condenser capsule, fully discreet Class A solid-state components & proprietary preamp for noiseless live switching between patterns (Cardioid, Omni or Figure-8).
To facilitate use in multiple mic setups (like Mid/Side, X-Y), the Reactor's capsule head rotates through a range of 90 degrees for perfect positioning in tight spaces and easy pattern adjustability.
Reactor's recording pattern selection is both intuitive and stylish, featuring LED backlighting on the pattern indicators and a magnifying element that compliments its forward-looking design.
- Large diaphragm, premium condenser capsule
- 3 Recording Patterns: Omni, Cardioid & Figure-8
- Swivel Head to allow maximum positioning flexibility and multi-mic positioning (eg Mid/Side or X-Y)
- Unique pattern selector with magnifier for easy toggle
- Fully discrete, Class A solid-state components
- LED backlit pattern selection
- Simple pop filter installation
- Includes custom designed storge case & shock mount
- Transducer: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure-8 (bi-directional)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0 mV/Pa @ 1kHz (1Pa =94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1.0 kOhm
- Maximum SPL: 135db SPL (2.5 kOhm, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 88 dB-A
- Noise Level: 9.3 dB-A
- Dynamic Range: 128db (@ 2.5 kOhm)
- Power Requirment: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.