The supplied accessories include the BLM6000 Boundary Layer Mount, which can be used in conjunction with a 4060 (or any of DPA’s miniature mics) to place the mic on a reflective boundary such as a floor, wall, ceiling, piano lid etc, enabling them to capture the ambient sound of the area. The sound captured from this “pressure zone” has higher sensitivity, clarity and intelligibility compared to the sound captured from the "free air" and serves as a kind of acoustical zoom.
Also included in the kit is among others the DMM0007 soft rubber holder. This allows all kinds of instruments, from acoustic guitar through grand piano to drums, to be mounted in the best-sounding position, using special non-marking adhesive discs
Also available as SMK4061 with a DPA4061 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens.
What's in the box:
The DPA SMK4060 Stereo Microphone Kit contains:
- 2 x 4060 Omnidirectional Mic, Hi-Sens, Black, 3 meter cable
- 2 x BLM6000-B Boundary Layer Mount, Black
- 2 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 2 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount, Black
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreen, Black, 5 pcs.
- 2 x MHS6001 Microphone Holder for Strings
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.