For when only the best is enough.
» View entire Michell Engineering range
The Michell Orbe turntable takes the established concept of the GyroDec and adds to it an extra level of isolation, better structural damping, and an improved motor drive system.
As of January 2004 the motor controller employs the revolutionary Never-Connected mains isolation circuit.
- Double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp, compatible with standard and 180g audiophile pressings
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC motor power supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Finished in clear or black acrylic with black or aluminium metal parts
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.