Orbe-type features in a smaller, lower-cost package.
» View entire Michell Engineering range
By eliminating much of the expensive acrylic, the Michell Orbe SE offers most of the Orbe's qualities in a cheaper, smaller, and to some people aesthetically more pleasing package.
An Orbe SE can always be upgraded to a full Orbe by purchasing the double plinth and dustcover. When teamed with an RB250 or RB300 tonearm, the Orbe SE is a surprisingly affordable entry to the Orbe-class of performance.
- Spider double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp
- Inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in black or clear acrylic with black metal parts
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.