The TecnoArm is a fundamental mechanical rebuild of our well-known RB250 tonearm.
» View entire Michell Engineering range
The TecnoArm is a fundamental mechanical rebuild of the well-known RB250 tonearm, to which is added monolithic wiring of the highest quality.
The arm tube is bead-blasted and perforated, which disperses structural resonances and yields a lower effective mass. The arm wand is internally damped to reduce resonance further, and the headshell is machined flat, to allow true azimuth relative to the bearing cradle. After modification the bearings are re-adjusted for highest possible performance, according to original Rega procedures.
- One-piece perforated arm casting with internal foam damping
- Proprietary silver litz cable in a continuous run from cartridge to amplifier
- PTFE dielectric, metal braided shielding, separate ground wire
- Silver-plated cartridge clips and phono plugs
- Two counterweights, matching cartridges of 4-7g and 7-13g
- Vertical tracking force adjuster in steps of 0.1g
- Vertical tracking angle adjuster
- Finger locknut for easy arm removal or VTA adjustment
- One year warranty
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.