The classic Michell turntable.
» View entire Michell Engineering range
The classic Michell turntable, continuously refined during many years of development to the current level of performance.
The Michell GyroDec is a three-point spring-suspended turntable of medium mass, which is compatible with most quality tone arms in existence. Earlier GyroDecs can always be brought up to present spec, and every modern GyroDec can be upgraded to almost the status of the mighty Orbe.
- Single acrylic chassis, aluminium suspended subchassis with stabilized operation and internally isolated suspension turrets
- Impedance-matched acrylic/vinyl platter, with brass weights for high inertia
- Record clamp
- Oil-pumping inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional HR power supply
- Optional upgrade to Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Finished in clear or tinted acrylic with aluminium metal parts, or in black acrylic with black and bronze metal parts
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.