- 1/2” omni-directional pressure microphone
- Flatness Class 1 (IEC 61672-1)
- Phantom power 10 - 48 VDC
- Measurement range typical
- 24~145 dBSPL
The detachable microphone cable at the pre-amplifier simplifies integration into mechanical fixtures, such as robotic arms.
The microphone includes a wind screen, a microphone stand and an individual calibration certificate with individual frequency response chart and sensitivity.
- Microphone Type: 1/2” pre-polarized condenser, free field
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Flatness: Exceeds Class 1 (IEC61672-1), < ±1.1 dB @ 100 Hz - 4 kHz , < ±2.5 dB @ 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -29 dBV/Pa ±3 dB, (35 mV/Pa) @ 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ THD 3%, 1 kHz, 48 VDC phantom power: typical 145 dBSPL
- Equivalent Noise Level: <24 dBSPL (A-weighted)
- Temperature Coefficient 0.01 dB / °C @ (-10°C to +50°C)
- Long Term Stability >250 years /dB
- Electrostatic Capacitance 18 pF (cartridge only)
- Output Impedance 100 Ohm (balanced), 50 Ohm (single ended)
- Power Supply Phantom power 10 - 48VDC
- Power Consumption @ dBSPL max. 4 mA typical
- Overall Shell Length 50 mm (1.9”)
- Body Diameter 13.2 mm (0.52”) with protective cap
- Connectors 3-pole XLR (NEUTRIK)
- Cable 1.5 m (5 ft), diameter 3.6 mm - cable is detachable at the amplifier side, 3-pole NanoCon® (NEUTRIK)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.