With the 3541, DPA Microphones introduces a completely new and highly versatile modular capsule and preamplifier system. The omnidirectional MMC4041 microphone capsule module features extremely high sensitivity & low self noise.
All modules are packed in a convenient carrying case complete with shock mount, pop filter, windscreen and cable in addition to the outstanding DPA HMA5000 Microphone Amplifier.
The DPA 3541 Kit is a highly cost-effective solution for the discerning recording studio, producer or musician with a focus on quality.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: 24 mm (1 in) condenser w. stainless steel diaphragm
- Frequency range, +/- 2 dB: 10 Hz - 20 kHz with 4-6 dB soft boost at 8 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal +/- 2 dB at 250 Hz: Tube preamp.: 85 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Tube preamp.: Max. 10 dB(A) re. 20 µPa
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Tube preamplifier: Max. 22 dB
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Tube preamp: 85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5% up to 120 dB SPL peak, <1% up to 126 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Tube preamp: 117 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB SPL peak before clipping
- Output impedance: Matches HMA5000 input
- Cable drive capability: With HMA5000: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Current consumption: 2.20 mA
- Connector: Tube preamp: 7-pin modified XLR-M (High Voltage)
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Microphone length: 170 mm (6.69 in)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.