German Maestro GMP 400 Headphones
STUDIO Series Stereo Headphones - Open Design.
» View entire German Maestro range
The GMP 400 has become a favourite with many recording engineers.
They sit firmly in the top range of headphone technology with uncompromising sound reproduction, crystal clear trebles, rich midrange detail and precise, dynamic bass response. The technical features are also very impressive: sandwich-diaphragm, copper plated aluminium voice coils, Cardamatic suspension, ear pads made of top-quality soft velvet and a gold-plated, multi-jack-plug.
Download Full Brochure
- Frequency Response: 14 - 24.100 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Acoustical Principle: Open
- Ear Pads: Velvet, circumaural
- Average pressure on the ear: ~3 N
- Weight w/o cable: 240 g
- Connector: Stereo-Multi-Jack 3,5 / 6,3 mm
- Round cable with helix-section 3 m
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.