Faith FSCE SATURN Cutaway Electro
6-String Dreadnought Cutaway w/- Shadow Pickup.
» View entire Faith range
An electrified traditional favourite, the Faith FSCE Saturn Cutaway Electro is an accomplished performers acoustic guitar.
The Saturn FSCE Cutaway Electro's soundboard is crafted of Solid Engelmann Spruce which has a protective lacquer to ensure a lasting lustre. The back and sides retain a simpler, satin finish. This lets the Solid Mahogany resonate freely, creating a natural, pure tone.
benefitting from Patrick James Eggle's design expertise and Shadow Electronics' award winning NanoFlex pickup technology.
Download Full Brochure
The Saturn Cutaway is currently available in the Natural finish (FSCE) or as a Hi-Gloss (FSCEHG). All Faith Natural and Faith Hi-Gloss models are supplied complete with a Faith Hard Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width / Bridge: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back & Sides
- Case: Faith Hardcase
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow Nanoflex II Pickup / SH863 Preamp
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.