- Stand-alone Drag control™ load correction
- Pickup impedance load for wireless systems
- Regains your guitar's full natural tone
- Compact - lightweight aluminium construction
- Bracket for guitar strap or pedalboard attachment
The Dragster’s built-in mounting flanges make it a breeze to attach to a guitar strap and its unobtrusive size and light weight won't slow you down. Few guitar accessories offer the tremendous 'bang-for-the buck' of a Dragster. You will use it on everything.
Dragster - another creative tool to make you sound better from the tone fanatics at Radial!
Dragster™ application - wireless setup:
Plug your guitar into the Dragster's input, then the Dragster output into your transmitter. Now adjust the 'Drag' control on the Dragster to get the guitar sounding just like it was plugged straight into your amp. The Dragster is also indispensible when recording direct to a mixer, using effects and other 'buffered input' situations where improper pickup loading will suck the life out of your tone.
Typical Dragster applications:
- Before effects or other buffered devices
- For recording straight into a mixer or recorder
- Going direct into a PA system
- In wireless systems
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.