Easier than ever
Choose from the 250+ presets or take advantage of the stompbox-style effects to add or remove sounds on the fly.
- New NaturalPlay™ harmonies Whether you play guitar, MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- More power, voices & effects Five times the processing power of the typical floor processor offers simultaneous 8 voice harmony, 4 doubled voices, all new reverb and more exciting vocal processing.
- An engineer that listens One press of the Tone button applies adaptive EQ shaping, compression and de-essing so your voice sounds professionally produced.
- Solid design meets comfort VoiceLive 2 is made with your comfort in mind. No more bending down to set mic gain, the footswitches are at just the right angle, a rubberized handle offers a solid, balanced grip and all of this is built in a lightweight and rugged chassis.
Exciting new vocal harmony capability
Now it's easier than ever to lead your own vocal backup group and sound rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar-, MIDI keyboard- or audio-controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be each be unison-doubled or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. And when you want to tap into your gospel soul, there's the completely new Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those memorable choruses.
More automatic features
When you're worrying about parameter settings, you spend less time focussing on your music so we've automated several of VoiceLive 2's features.
- Auto Mic Gain – now you can set the mic gain from a standing position just by singing. Once this is done there are no knobs to be jostled in transit and you can still do manual tweaks if you feel you'd like to.
- Auto Gate – Feedback a problem? An all new Auto Gate listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while you're not singing.
- Adaptive Tone – A single push of the Tone button engages studio quality Shape EQ, compression and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics. Finally your live singing can have that studio polish.
- Reverb and Delay ducking – Increase the sustaining tail of your reverb and delay effects while carving out plenty of room for your lyrics with ducking. The level of the effects is reduced while you sing and then subtely increases after your last syllable for a paradoxical deeper ambience with enhanced intelligibility.
A vocal effects powerhouse
OK we've put all our cards on the table here. Now that we have the processing power we've just put everything we have in VoiceLive 2. It's all available simultaneously to take your voice, your performances and your music over the top. In addition to vocal harmony, you can construct or select preset effect chains containing effects to:
- Distort your voice – Grunge is good. Make a statement with the Transducer block that also has 4 pole filters for great megaphone and telephone effects.
- Clone your voice – employ up to 4 voices of humanized unison overdubs in addition to the harmony voices. This sound has been used since recording began to fatten vocals, now it's your turn.
- Expand your space – A completely new reverb algorithm envelops your voice in dense ambiences from teeny live rooms to concert halls and bright plate simulations. Don't forget the delay block can serve to add depth or become a highlight effect whether it's using tap tempo or tape delay styles.
- Mod ya later – The full µMod block brings lush chorus, slick microtuning, swooshing flange and more to the party. Those half time bridge sections never sounded more psychedelic.
Having a large chain of effects won't do as much good if you can't add and remove links in the chain when the mood strikes. The individual stompbox footswitches for Harmony, Doubling, µMod, Reverb, Delay and FX give you the flexibility to layer or simplify at will.
Also, there's a Shortcut footswitch that can be assigned to add other interesting features such as tap tempo, harmony hold and others. There is no separation between Song mode and Preset mode as there was in the classic VoiceLive; each preset can have up to 50 steps each of which can contain a different preset or a simple modification of the main preset.
Go ahead, get dirty and start creating now.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.