In addition, the TC XO24 offers a 4-band parametric EQ on each Input that can be used to compensate for the ill effects of poor room acoustics. Bands 1 and 4 can be set for a LF & HF shelving response. Four additional bands of parametric EQ can be found on each output as well, providing a precision tool for final speaker tuning.
Limiting, independent delay lines and the flexibility of selecting infinitely variable x-overs on each channel are staple features, and behind it all lays renowned TC Electronic quality. Whether it's channel distribution, room equalization or speaker management, the XO24 combines the functions of multiple products in a 1 RU configuration.
- Intuitive user interface based on signal-flow.
- 4 band parametric EQ per input for room compensation. Bands 1 & 4 can be set for LF & HF shelving response.
- Route any input to any output – 2 in, 4 out. The signals present on Inputs A & B can be routed to any of the four Output channels.
- 2, 3, & 4-way crossover (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley type filters) on all outs. Variable high and low pass filters for each output can be set with a choice of classic filters. Independent control over high pass and low pass functions allow asymmetric crossover functions to be used.
- 4 band parametric EQ per output for speaker tuning.
- Independent speaker alignment delay (200 ms per channel) on all outs.
- Independent digital limiter on all outs, featuring a wide range of control over Attack, Release & Threshold parameters.
- Factory and user presets.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.