Faith FJ JUPITER Super Jumbo
6-String Jumbo Acoustic.
» View entire Faith range
No-one can fail to be impressed by the sheer depth of the Jupiter's tone.
The Jupiter Natural's soundboard is crafted of Solid Engelmann Spruce which has a protective lacquer to ensure a lasting lustre. The back and sides retain a simpler, satin finish. This lets the Solid Mahogany resonate freely, creating a natural, pure tone. Its larger body is allowed to sing freely thanks to the Patrick James Eggle inspired Quarter-sawn Spruce bracing - very strong, but unrestrictive.
Download Full Brochure
All Faith Natural and Faith Hi-Gloss models are supplied complete with a Faith Hard Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
- Binding: Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn, Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Indonesian Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Faith 'F' 12th Fret
- Fret Qty: 20
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony Slotted
- Strings: Elixir 12 - 53
- Finish Type: Polyurethane Lacquer
- PreAmp Pickup: N/A
- Scale Length: 650mm
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.