The linear frequency response together with the nice and subtle high frequency lift give that brilliant sparkle of purity, which will bring your sound to a higher level. With unbelievable depth and precision, the DPA Compact Wide Cardioids will exceed your expectations on choirs, percussion, grand pianos, reed and brass instruments and much more.
There are three variants of the DPA Compact Wide Cardioid:
4026 has a rear-mounted cable.
4027 has a side-mounted cable.
4028 has a standard LEMO connector.
- Directional characteristics: Wide cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 40 Hz – 20 kHz, with a max. 3 dB soft boost at 10 – 15 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal ±2 dB at 1 kHz: 8mV/Pa; -42 dB re 1V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 20 dB(A) re. 20 µPa
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 25 dB (max. 28 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 74 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% THD up to 116 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 96 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 145 dB SPL peak
- Output impedance: <300 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft) after XLR connector
- Power supply: Phantom P48
- Current consumption: 2.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-M (Standard P48)
- Weight: 33 g (1.2 oz) (without cable)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.7 in)
- Microphone length: 30 mm (1.2 in); 71 mm (2.8 in) incl. connector
- Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55 °C (+14 to 131 °F)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.