The G-Force is the most versatile Guitar effects processor on the market. Guitar players are a demanding group of musicians as they per tradition have very individual needs and ideas on how a chain of effects should be built, set up and controlled.
The G-Force is unprecedented in meeting these demands due to its flexible routing and versatility when it comes to external control. The know-how of TC Electronic – renowned in top-end audio hardware and effects-processing markets - is all to your disposal and benefit, guaranteeing outstanding performance.
The TC Electronic G FORCE includes more than 150 presets featuring simultaneous gating, compression, filters, harmonics, tremolo, intelligent pitch shift, chorus, delay and reverb. Capable of performing 8 full-blown effects, in any order, at any time. A logical interface makes editing fast and easy. Tempo control is as easy as tapping, setting the note value, and assigning it to a preset parameter. Expression pedal input allows you to use MIDI controllers or a volume pedal, assign it to any number of parameters, so you can open, change, and vary simultaneous effects. Also features S/PDIF ins/outs and supports both 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates; comprehensive, clear LED display; 16 assignable modulators that can be routed to any of the hundreds of parameters; 24-bit A/D as well as 24-bit D/A converters; internal universal power supply; 24K gold-plated audio jacks all in a heavy-duty extruded aluminum rackmountable chassis.
- Uncompromised sound quality
- High-speed processing
- DARC Chip Technology
- 225 Factory and 100 User Presets - additional Presets available on Atrtist card range
- 8 full-blown stereo effects simultaneously in any combination and order without sacrificing the integrity of your original tone
- LED Billboard allowing you to view Preset number, Tap tempo rate or Tuner Pitch from clear across the stage
- Settings for a wide variety of popular MIDI controllers and expression pedals
- 24 bit A/D - D/A Converters
- 24 bit S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48kHz