- HardTune effect with user-selectable key or instrument-sensing
- Vocoder carrier is driven by internal voice-controlled synth or instrument input such as guitar
- Transducer effects add megaphones, distortion and radio voices
- All effects simultaneous
- Tone feature smooths overall vocal sound with adaptive live engineer processing
- Presets can be edited and stored
- Instrument Thru allows normal instrument amplification
- USB for connection to VoiceSupport application for updates, new sounds, tips & tricks
New Features in version 1.1
- Chromatic mode allows complete vocal freedom with HardTune and voice-to-synth vocoder
- Natural pitch correction styles available with HardTune block
- Improved instrument vocoder presets for use by guitarist singers
- Significantly lower lead voice latency
- Improved megaphone styles
- MIDI improvements over USB including patch change and channel select for those integrating Synth into their computer-centric electronic music setup.
- User interface fixes and improvements
The jagged, stair-stepped vocal sound of key-based hard tuning is everywhere in contemporary R&B, Hip Hop and Electronica. This feature has eluded the majority of performing musicians until VoiceTone Synth came along. Now musicians can produce this effect live by simply recalling a preset and hitting the ‘On’ button. Easy key input methods include auto-instrument sensing or pushbuttons with a clear display of the current key. Other features of the HardTune effect include dry voice mixing, octave shift and character modification.
The vocoder in VoiceTone Synth is called 'Massive-Band' for a reason. It effectively scales resolution from ultra-clearly-enunciated Robot voices to the sound of the classic, analog low-band-count vocoders we all know and love. The benefit is that, while typical vocoders require a lot of pre-processing like distortion and EQ to hear the effect properly, with the VoiceTone Synth vocoder effect you can input signals such as clean acoustic guitar and vocode perfectly for sounds that until now have been impossible to achieve.
The Vocoder also features a voice-controlled synth mode – considered by many as the Holy Grail for vocoding. Prior to VoiceTone Synth, vocoding required your voice (the exciter), and an instrument input (the carrier) to make cool vocoded sounds. Of course VoiceTone Synth supports the dual input method, but for artists who don't have another instrument or don't play one, VoiceTone Synth can generate a synth part directly from your vocal and vocode that. The result? Generated vocoder parts with one input: your voice.
VoiceSupport is a Windows/Mac application that via USB connects your VoiceTone Synth with our support network. What can you expect?
- Access to software updates
- New preset downloads
- Support feed shows latest tips & tricks on using product
- Simple back-up and restoring of preset/setup data
- Product registration
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.