Dynaudio Acoustics AIR 25
3-way Active, Intelligent Near/Midfield Monitor - 2 x 10" Woofers
» View entire Dynaudio Professional Loudspeakers range
3-way Intelligent Active Near/Midfield, 2 x 10" Woofer, 5.5" 1-piece molded polyprop Midrange & 1.1" Soft Dome Tweeter.
The Dynaudio Acoustics AIR 25 offers transparency, consistent speaker performance and outstanding possibilities for optimizing performance in different acoustic environments. Operating at a staggering sample rate of 192 kHz supported via Dual Wire, the integration with DAWs is seamless. A digital output can be fed directly into the AIR 25 supporting 2.1, 5.1, 6.1 and 5.3 setups.
Download Full Brochure
Combining technology from Dynaudio and TC Electronic, AIR 25 offers ultimate precision & sound and is ideal for both stereo and multi-channel monitoring in demanding production environments including:
- Post Production
- Music Recording and Mixing
- Film Editing
- DVD authoring and Mastering
- 5.1 Production (Audio or Audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Combining brand new Dynaudio 221 (two-to-one) technology with cutting-edge digital TC technology, the AIR 25 defines new standards for performance and precision in 3-way powered monitors. With the massive power that this monitor packs - a stunning 4x300-watt amp package - most demanding applications will be dealt with like a breeze.
- 2x10" woofer, one 5.5" midrange and one 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via Dual Wire
- Advanced Bass Management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Acoustic Placement Compensation
- Preset Storage and Recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- +/- 0.2dB precision alignment
- Integrated Parametric EQ's and Delay in each monitor (PC-IP only)
- Central and Remote control of system and parameters
- Direct Digital inputs and Analogue inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- 221 (two-to-one) design - Integrating unique Tweeter and Midrange technology
- 4 x 300-watt amp package
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.