Through the TC Link (proprietary AIR network), the Dynaudio AIR BASE-2 integrates with AIR series monitors and delivers unique features such as integrated bass management and presets. It's an ideal LF solution with both stereo & multi-channel AIR systems in any demanding production environment including:
- Post Production and Editing suites.
- Music Recording and Mixing.
- DVD authoring and Mastering.
- 5.1 Production (Audio or Audio for pictures).
- Film editing.
For larger rooms, several BASE-2's can be linked increasing acoustic output by 6 dB for each additional unit linked.
- Typical room size range for one AIR Base-2 is 50-100 m3 / 1600-4400 ft3
- Typical room size range for two AIR Base 2's is 75-125 m3 / 2600-4400 ft3
- 200-watt amplifier.
- 192 kHz support via Dual Wire
- TC Link input only - for total AIR Series integration.
- Bass Management LP filters with selectable frequency crossover points integrates with corresponding HP filters in AIR Series monitors.
- Advanced Bass Management
- LFE gain programmable in 0.5dB steps.
- Selectable LFE 120 Hz LP filter (brickwall).
- Phase adjustment.
- Programmable reference levels.
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps.
- Integrated Parametric EQ's and delay (only accessible with PC-IP).
- Central and Remote control of system and parameters.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.