The Dynaudio Acoustics AIR 20 was developed for both stereo & multi-channel monitoring in demanding production environments such as:
- Post Production
- Music Recording and Mixing
- Film Editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and Mastering
- 5.1 Production (Audio or Audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
AIR 20 offers ultimate precision & sound and the ability to rotate the Mid-High module offers the flexibility for optimal placement in a wide range of applications.
The AIR 20 monitor is the first 3-way design integrating the AIR technology. Combining brand new Dynaudio 221 (two-to-one) technology with cutting-edge digital TC Electronic technology, the AIR 20 defines new standards for performance and precision in 3-way powered monitors.
- 10" woofer, 5.5" midrange and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via Dual Wire
- The new 221 (two-to-one) design - Integrating unique Tweeter and Midrange technology
- Bass Management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced Bass Management
- Acoustic Placement Compensation
- Preset Storage and Recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated Parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and Remote control of system and parameters
- Direct Digital inputs and Analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
- Typical listening distance 1.5-3m / 5-10.2ft
- Typical room size 80-130 m3 / 2800-4600 ft3
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.